Salam

12 March 2014

Hadith



Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah, the Exalted, and Glorious said: 'A slave committed a sin and he said: O Allah, forgive my sin,' and Allah said: 'My slave committed a sin and then he realized that he has a Rubb Who forgives the sins and punishes for the sin.' He then again committed a sin and said: 'My Rubb, forgive my sin,' and Allah (SWT) said: 'My slave committed a sin and then realized that he has a Rubb Who forgives his sin and punishes for the sin.' He again committed a sin and said: 'My Rubb, forgive my sin,' and Allah (SWT) said: 'My slave has committed a sin and then realized that he has a Rubb Who forgives the sin or takes (him) to account for sin. I have granted forgiveness to my slave. Let him do whatever he likes".[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

The last sentence "let him do..". means, as long he keeps asking for forgiveness after the commission of sins, and repents, Allah will forgive him because repentance eliminates previous sins".

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing i love reading such hadiths just shows how merciful Allah SWT is al hamdulilah :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,

    JazakAllah Khair for sharing, this is so inspiring. (:

    ReplyDelete

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected