Salam

16 June 2012

Get to know me!!!

1. Are you named after anyone? Nazia Hassan (a late Pakistani Singer)

2. When was the last time you cried? I cried last night after fighting with my husband.

3. Do you have kids? yes one adorable 2 yrs old daughter.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I would be myself.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? yes a lot & in a very mean way...lol...

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No, never. I love roller-coasters but I think I'll have a heart attack if I ever try to do that!

7. What's your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops by Kellogg.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes.

9. What is your eye color? light brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? happy endings =)

11. Favorite smells? smell of roses and jasmines.

12. Summer or winter? I love summer.

13. Computer or television? Computer as you can do everything there.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Bangladesh.

15. Do you have any special talents? I can speak French and three other languages.

16. Where were you born? Kuwait.

17. What are your hobbies? Shopping, reading, baking, surfing the web.

18. Do you have any pets? I have 2 beautiful cats.

19. Favorite movie? Too many to list. Some are the 13 going on 30, The devil wears Prada, Shopaholic & many others.

20. Do you have any siblings? One younger sister.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Judge.


I'm tagging everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected