Salam

13 August 2011

Dua


Ya Allah, Ya Karim, Please have Mercy on me and all the Muslimeen, and guide me and all Muslimeen.
Ya Allah, Ya Karim, Please forgive me for the sins I committed in the past,Guide me O Allah, and guide my parents, my siblings, my cousins, my aunts and uncles, my nephews and nieces and all Muslims.
Ya Allah, Ya Karim, , I ask You to strengthen my iman and those around me. I ask You to soften my heart and to soften the hearts of the Believers.
Ya Allah, Ya Karim, , I ask that You help me for I am weak and will only grow stronger by Your Strength,
so Allah Please Strengthen me to fight Shaitan and his whispers.
Ya Allah, Ya Karim, , Please lighten the punishment in the grave for those before us and those after us.
Please Allah, lighten the punishment and please shed light into every Muslim's grave.
Ya Allah, Ya Karim, , Rab al-Alamin, Forgive me, Forgive me for everything and all Muslims.
Ya Allah, Ya Karim, ,
Please Please Please
help the suffering Muslims everywhere around the world.
Ameen Ya Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected