Salam

13 March 2011

Stylish Blog Award

I got my second award on Blogger which is the Stylish Blog Award, Alhumdulillah. JazakiAllah Khair sister http://seekerofjannah.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-post.html for this lovely reward. I really appreciated it a lot. =)

With this award you have to do the following:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about their awards

Seven Things About Myself:

1. I frown a lot.
2. I love to drink coke.
3. I adore reading books.
4. I'm a lipgloss addict.
5. I'm a computer freak. LOL.
6. I love watching muslimas videos on youtube.
7. I enjoy walking & eatig chocolate makes me happy.

I'll now choose 15 blogs to award the Styllish Blog : Hegab Rehab, Xo Xo...Sweet Success!, Beautiful Ummah, The Handbag Confessions, she's got something interesting to say, Somalianarab Princess ♥, Living Daisy ,Chocoholic MADNESS , The Gori Wife Life, theKnot, Beauty Inside Out, Blue Abaya , Exploring Life and Islam , My Hijab Plus, & The Muslim Homeschooler. Congratulations to you all. =)

6 comments:

  1. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you! =) I'm flattered! Okay, let me finally do this tag LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaam sister and thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops. My blogs name is: Aeesha's recital. Please correct! I only post my notes on She's Got Something Interesting To Say too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award, how sweet of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you dear! I will get to it as soon as I am feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected