Salam

05 June 2010

Praises are for you Allah

All praises are for you Allah, how I hope that you are there.
For sinful though I know I am, your displeasure I can not bear.
Never, till this moment, did I realize how much I've strayed.
Never, till now, was I more conscious of all those times when I should have prayed. For sins are like heavy baggage, that one carries through Life, t...he airport.

Why didn't I realize sooner, that Earth is but a place of sport?
Ya Allah ! Forgive me. Save me from the fire of Hell.
Forgive me as you did my parents, from Jan'ah though they fell.
Ya Allah ! Protect me. From myself for my soul is weak.

Let me not falter ever, for Jan'ah is the abode I seek.
Ya, Allah! Please help me. For I don't understand and thus, I fear.
What happened to all those moments when I never doubted that you were near ?

My actions once were guided, by my faith which, once, was strong.
Ya Allah! please guide me . What happened, what went wrong ?
Each footstep that I used to take, I took with you ever near my side. The Quran was my faithful companion, Rasoolallah my beloved guide. How I yearn for those bygone days Allah, for I know that the day comes near When we'll each receive our just rewards, and Truth will stand sparkling clear.

Life is like a spider's web Ya Allah. We get caught in its tricky snare So thoroughly are we disillusioned, time for salat we can not spare. I sit here and I wonder, Ya Allah!

Why did I fall so low ?

What happened to my faith Allah? Where did my Iman go? In this earthly life of ours, so often does sin seem right. Falsehood seems to be the truth, as if days are confused with night. Man is an imperfect creature. And thus, Man shall always wrong. For the road to Jan'ah is rocky, and the journey seems awfully long.

Ya Allah ! Our creator, we are all just peices of clay. Please help us with our steps in life, and let us not lose our way. All praises are for you Allah, I know that you are near. I know that you have read my heart, and my words I know you hear.

6 comments:

  1. Subhana'Allah, you know you have a atom of Faith, when tears come down your face, when sin is mentioned and the mercies of your LORD.

    How Allah loves us, and how our Enemy wants to lead us away from Him. Why? Because he LOST hope in his Mercy. What Made our Parents different from him? IBlis? When our Enemy disobeyed his LORD, he did not feel regret, he did not feel remorse, he did not feel shame, rather he become more arrogant, and he LOST HOPE IN ALLAH'S MERCY. Thus Allah called him, "IBLIS", which in Arabic comes from the word, "BALASA", which means to "Despair". He was "One who despaired of Allah's Mercy".

    When our Parents disobeyed Allah, they felt regret, they felt shame, they felt remorse, and they CRIED OUT TO ALLAH, "O ALLAH FORGIVE US, IF YOU DO NOT FORGIVE US AND "HAVE MERCY UPON US" WE SHALL SURELY BE OF THOSE WHO ARE LOST".

    Allah loves us, and never wants us to lose hope in his Mercy. We should love him and Fear his punishment equally lest, the Shaitan make evil beautiful for us and we lose sight of Allah's wrath and punishment.

    Allah indeed said: I AM HOW MY SERVANT THINKS I AM.

    or As our Beloved Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said three days before his death: “None of you should ever die except while assuming the best about Allah.” [Sahîh Muslim (5125)]

    or as Ibn Qayyim said: There can be no doubt that assuming the best about Allah only comes as a result of righteous conduct. It is the righteous person who assumes the best about his Lord, since he knows that Allah will reward him for his good deeds and will never break His promise.

    On the other hand, the sinner who persists in wrongdoing, injustice, and disobedience is prevented by his evil deeds from assuming the best about his Lord. We can see a similar situation in how people relate to each other. A runaway slave, for instance, is not going to assume the best of his master. Good assumptions never go hand in hand with the disturbed state of disobedience. A sinner is estranged from his Lord to the extent of his sinfulness. The person who has the best outlook on his Lord is invariably the one who is the most obedient to his Lord.

    or as Hasan al Basri said: “The believer assumes the best about his Lord so he does the best deeds. The sinner assumes the worst about his Lord, so he does evil deeds.”

    And As Allah related to us the saying of Prophet Jacob in Surah Yusuf, when speaking to his Sons:

    “Never despair of Allah’s mercy. No one despairs of Allah’s mercy except the unbelieving people.” [Sûrah Yûsuf: 87]

    Jazakallahukhair again ukhti. May Allah reward you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 當我微笑時,世界和我一起微笑;當我快樂時,世界和我一起活躍。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!..................................................

    ReplyDelete

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected