Salam

10 July 2009

Honest Scrap

I was tagged twice by sister Nisa & by sister Fatty for an "honest scrap", thank you my dear sisters! :) Although, I never did tags before.

To do the Honest Scrap tag... Here's the deal. Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.

here it goes...

1. I love cats. I have two cats, both male. I enjoy spending time with them very much. Here is a picture of one of my cats =D



2.I’m a very straight-forward person. I’ll always speak out whatever is in my mind. People tend to misunderstand me because of my character. I’m generally a quiet person.

3. I am a full time law student. Insha Allah I’ve 2 years to go. Honestly I should concentrate more on my studies. However, I always find ways to skip my classes that I regret later.

4. I love to read. Currently, I’m reading Summarized Sahih Al-Bukhari.

5. I’m a clean freak. I always try to clean my house. Nevertheless, my husband likes to make a mess and sometimes it makes me very angry.

6. I’m very sensitive and small things can make me cry. I cry while watching movies or reading books.

7. I’ve issues with my temper as well. I’m very short-tempered. Sometimes, little things can make me angry!

8. I like to keep my skin very healthy. Whenever, I’ve acne or dry skin I just freak out. I’ll do whatever to make it healthy again. Thanks to Allah, my skin is naturally very good. However, one thing I don’t like about my skin is that I get sun burn very easily. I’ve to always wear sunblock before going out.

9. I’m very close to my family. Although, I don’t have frequent chance to visit them. As we live in two different cities in Canada. I’m really close to my husband & I must confess he adores me....lol.....

10. I like to watch cartoons. I know it’s funny but still I love “The Simpsons”.

And that's it! Ten things about me. As for the people I will tag this time;

1. Sister Queen
2. Sister Stephanie
3. Sister Candice
4. Never Ever
5. Siter Habibti
6. Sister Cecilia
7. Sister Aalya
8. Faith in Writing
9. Sister Gulshan
10. London Hijabi

5 comments:

  1. okey sister, I will do the tag :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first tag! I'll try to remember to take the time to do it! I'm at work now so I can't! Thanks for thinking of me. How lovely to be "Sister Candice" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know more about you! #2-me, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGG ur cat is sooooo cute mashallah!!!! ur so luckyyyy, i loveeee catss but we cant keep one cuz my mom and my bros have asthma. maybe when i get married inshallah;)lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Salaamu 'alaikum sister,

    Lovely blog MashaAllah. Interesting facts and your cat is so cute MashaAllah.

    I look forward to reading and commenting on many more posts inshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected